Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Welcome (to me and you)!

Welcome to my brand spankin' new blog! A little about me... I've been a passionate picture taker for about 15 years. Over the past few years, I've been refining my skills and artistry and am ready to branch out and share my passion with my community, friends and family.
Shoot me an email at Lindsayreesephoto@gmail.com if you'd like more info about my shoots. Or just lurk in the ether and follow along.


Upcoming events:

I'll be shooting my first wedding (!!!!) this weekend in South Jersey. Check back to see how it goes (and if I survive it).

I'll be hosting a portfolio building newborn/baby special on June 6th, at Work in Harmony in downtown Collingswood, NJ. A 30 minute mini session will get you 10 finished prints and their digital files. Bring your little ones (up to 18 months), have some coffee, marvel at their cuteness and get some great shots. My portfolio building cost is just $60. That's bananas. Don't miss out.

In late June, I'll be hosting another portfolio building special. This time, it will be for engagement, family, maternity shoots. Pretty much anything you'd like. Outdoor location TBD. Check back in a few weeks for more details. You definitely won't want to miss it.


Photo shoot of yore:

Quite a few months ago, my friends let me infiltrate their home and take some shots of their son. He's such a sweet little guy and his parents are just the bee's knees. Here's some pics from the shoot.













No comments:

Post a Comment