Thursday, May 7, 2015

Big news...

Happy Thursday. Here's a little cherub to cheer you up and take your mind off of these gosh darn allergies for a few seconds. 



Here's a few things that I have going on:

    • This is exciting news... I'm offering two free (free!) family sessions in Ocean City this summer. You'll get a digital file of all of the photos I take. First come, first serve, so get on it.

    • Only four more weeks until my mini session bonanza at Work in Harmony. Did I mention they have delicious coffee and snacks there? Yum! Siblings are welcome. We'll add them into the shoot. You too, if you're feeling photogenic. I'm easy like that. Shoot me an email at lindsayreesephoto@gmail.com

    Have a happy day and enjoy the spring allergies, I mean, weather!







    No comments:

    Post a Comment